This print and digital learner’s skills book, Stage 6, helps primary students develop transferable skills that they can use across a range of subjects, including maths, English and science. Learners are encouraged to reflect on topics at a personal, national and global level, while developing skills for their future in a measurable way. This resource was developed with insight from Cambridge Primary Global Perspectives teachers around the world to ensure the content meets your classroom needs.
• Six sections help students develop the key skills of evaluation, reflection, analysis, research, collaboration and communication
• Lessons dedicated to each skill follow a scaffolded structure that is split between ‘Starting with’, ‘Developing’ and ‘Getting better at’
• A wide variety of independent and collaboration activities make learning visible
• Clear learning goals at the start of every section highlight the learning objectives and allow learners to reflect on their progress at the end of the lesson
• A glossary highlighting key terminology, such as ‘source’ and ‘perspective’, helps build vocabulary
• Designed to make learners think and surface their understanding, with questions such as ‘Why do you think different people have different perspectives on a topic?’
• Self-assessment tables highlight areas where learners need extra help
Site is down for maintenence
We'll be back Soon.