New edition of the bestselling Oxford Primary Dictionary with more words added, more spelling support, and enhanced supplements for grammar and language help. Easy-to-use with clear entries and examples from the books children love reading, plus an illustrated supplement on thematic vocabulary, spelling and grammar.
- more vocabulary and support to help children understand how to use different words in the right context
- up-to-date content from across school subjects
- examples taken from the books children love to read such as Roald Dahl, Lewis Carroll, Philip Pullman and more
- word origins and spelling notes make spelling, grammar and punctuation fun
- colour supplement of thematic vocabulary, grammar and spelling support
- pages are clear and accessible, and extra help with alphabetical order make it easy to find words and meanings
- free online activities to build reading, comprehension and writing skills
- powered by the Oxford Corpus
- *the paperback edition of the Oxford Primary Dictionary is suitable for international markets only. UK customers, please see the UK edition (ISBN: 9780192767165).