Supporting the latest TOK syllabus, for first teaching September 2020, these inquiry-based resources are developed directly with the IB to help learners navigate complex issues of knowledge.
- A thorough and in-depth account of the new IB DP Theory of Knowledge syllabus, for first assessment 2022, including chapters on each of the five optional Themes and the Areas of Knowledge
- Extended case studies with fascinating source material that can be used for classroom activities
- Interesting and challenging content to help students consider a wide range of views and ideas from multiple perspectives
- Content viewed through the required conceptual framework of 'Scope', 'Perspectives', 'Methods and tools' and 'Ethics'
- This Enhanced Online Course Book is packed full of interactive activities, accessed via hotspots embedded in the text. Access is facilitated via a unique code, which is sent in the mail. The code must be linked to an email address, creating a user account. Access may be transferred once to a new user, once the initial user no longer requires access. You will need to contact your local Educational Consultant to arrange this
RELATED PRODUCTS BY STANDARD